среда, 13 марта 2013 г.

Project Life: Weeks 7-8

Today I've finished another spread! Though I must confess that I'm 3 weeks behind schedule so I'll have to work quick to get back on track.

Here's the layout for 11-24th Feb.


On the left side: there are flowers and little gifts which I've got for 14th of February, and a nice restaurant called 'Italian court' where me and my husband chose to celebrate this day. Then there's a celebration of 23rd of February (Men's day) in my office - girls were dancing and singing, and we've prepared a big table full of different tasty food for our men.


On the right side: as we've chosen an Olympic games theme for this party, we've arranged a competition with presents for winners. And on the next day after celebration in the office we went to a cafe called 'Mesto' and had an amazing desert there!

2 комментария: