пятница, 25 января 2013 г.

Sizzix best Shot

Hello there! Today is such a wonderful day. I received another parcel, this time from US! It's been two months since I've placed my order over Oh My Crafts and of course I've been very excited when it finally arrived. And when I saw the size of the box ... I was thrilled even more)


Ok, so what was inside?


  • Tim Holtz : SALVAGE STICKERS - CROWDED ATTIC
  • EKSuccess : EK Tools - SELFHEALING PINK MAT
  • American Crafts : Do It Yourself Thickers : CINNAMON FOAM - WHITE
  • Making Memories : Shimmer Jigsaw Pink Swash
  • Making Memories : Foil Epoxy Alpha Cream Findings
  • Making Memories : Sticker Shimmer Alpha Brun
  • Scrapbook Trends : NOVEMBER 2012
  • Oh My Crafts : Mystery Grab Bag
  • BONUS Die 

But the most beautiful thing was at the bottom of my box - a Sizzix BIG SHOT Machine


With this pretty little thing at hand it feels that I can do anything! Can't wait to use it in my Project Life album) Starting tomorrow!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий