суббота, 29 декабря 2012 г.

Project Life Pack

Hi! It's getting harder to make posts with so many holidays approaching - New Year, Christmas (I mean our real Christmas, Orthodox) and a job-free week full of meeting friends and giving presents. One of them (passed yesterday) was my birthday with lots of kind words from my friends and many nice gifts! And I'd like to tell you about one of these gifts, planned a month earlier to take into account delivery times from UK :)


This magic box contained an amazing Project Life pack I've been craving for so long. Needless to say how happy I am about having it now!


So, what was there? Project Life Binder - Turquoise, ...


... Project Life Core Kit - Turquoise, ...


... and Project Life Photo Pocket Pages - Variety 1 (Pack of 60).


Now I have everything to start my album from January. Wish me some luck? :)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий