суббота, 30 ноября 2013 г.

Time to celebrate

Hello beauties! How are you on this wonderful Saturday? You may know that yesterday it was a Black Friday and many shops had (and still have till Monday) great deals for their customers. Of course I couldn't keep myself from doing some online shopping though I don't really like to do that) I know, I know - it's my weakness but what can I do? And what about you guys, did you shop on Black Friday?

Anyway, today I've realized that it's been a year since I've started this blog and I thought it's a nice idea to celebrate it!


I won't lie - at first this blog was just a small hobby to me but with time it became something more. Now I just can't imagine how would I live without my little posts and without your sweet comments. Surely I had some hard time too, let's call it a writer's crisis, but I could always find a way to overcome it. And now with Autumn finally over and with a start of a new blog year I feel that it's time to cheer up and bring something new to my lovely blog) Stay tuned, the best is yet to come!

5 комментариев:

  1. Congratulations! It's definitely a time for reflection when you hit that anniversary... for me it was funny to see how much my blog had changed! I hope you'll be able to stick with it!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Мои поздравления! А вот черная пятница прошла мимо меня))

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Спасибо! Восхищаюсь вашей силой воли, а вот я не смогла удержаться))

      Удалить