Yesterday I've received a new box from GlamBox. It's been two weeks since the delivery of those boxes has started so as usual I already knew from other girls what to wait for. Many people were arguing about Avon mascara that was included in some boxes. I couldn't understand why they are so rude about Avon. I mean I know it's not a deluxe make-up but hey, it was a bonus and Avon is not so bad after all. Why not try it first and only then say if you like it or not? Anyway I felt very curious about it and when I opened my box it was the first thing I was looking for...
Ah, Avon mascara wasn't there...
Ok well, here's what I've got:
1. Givenchy hydra sparkling nude look BB cream.
2. Bonacure Moisture kick spray conditioner.
3. See By Chloe perfumed body lotion.
4. See by Chloe eau de parfum.
5. Clarins Lift Minceur - body lift cellulite control.
6. NUXE Multi-purpose Dry Oil - face, body, hair.
7. Fendi eau de toilette.
What I really like about this box - both See By Chloe products! Body lotion and perfume are amazing! I also recommend a Bonacure hairtherapy spray which makes it a lot easier to comb my hair.
And as for boxes in general I feel like I need to take a break for a couple of months. I don't have any time or space for them now. Cheers!